The season of big offers, big discounts is back. Considered as one of the most auspicious months of the year to buy new things, the ecommerce industry is leaving no chance to attract buyers to their site for the respective sales that are currently underway. Out of the numerous sales going on, the one that caught our tech-hungry eye was Flipkart’s Big Billion Days Sale. The sale which started this Sunday will go on till October 6.
Here are 5 Flipkart deals caught our attention:
1) iPhone 5S: Always dreamed of owning an iPhone, but the budget part got in your way? Well, not anymore. Make your iPhone dream come true, courtesy Flipkart’s amazing offer of just Rs 17,799 for the iPhone 5S 16GB model.
2) iPhone SE: If you want a model higher than the iPhone 5S but not much heavy on pocket, this could be pick. Launched at an original price point of Rs 39,000, the phone is currently being sold by Flipkart at an amazing price of Rs 30,000. What’s more interesting that you also have a chance to avail a discount of up to Rs 17,500 under the exchange policy.
3) Xiaomi Mi 5: Though a stupendous phone in terms of performance, its price has remained the same at Rs 24,999 since its launch. Finally, because of the sale, the much-desired phone got a price cut. The phone is currently available for just Rs 19,999, and there is also a chance to get an exchange discount of up to Rs 18,300.
4) Nextbit Robin: Who doesn’t need a phone which promises to offer its users never ending storage? Everyone, right? Saving everything on the cloud, the Nextbit Robin at Rs 14,999 is a phone worth your money.
5) LeEco Le 1s Eco: One of the most sought after phones nowadays, LeEco Le 1s Eco is a powerful phone which was originally launched at an attractive of Rs 10,999. Already a hit in its price segment, the phone’s sale price of Rs 7,999 makes it an even more ideal buy for anyone looking for a phone high on features but low on budget.
So, what are you waiting for? Check out the deals right away.