In case you are wondering why your website is not driving any traffic or generating any kind of leads, even after having the best interface, design and even the best integration for chatbox, then you’ve come to the right place. The reason can be that, you are not focusing on the digital marketing aspect of your website. Good traffic is always needed to build a strong client base and it will also help in building the leads as well.
Driving traffic will include concentrating on various aspects like SEM, SEO, Email Marketing, Social Media, etcetera. Therefore, you need to know what kind of strategy will fit your business the most. There can be either free ways to do it, or paid ways as well. Thus, the following list of tips and tricks will help you to generate leads for your website and also the traffic as well.
- SEO on-page performance: You have to make sure that the SEO on every page of your website works brilliantly in order to create traffic and leads. This is very important in moving your website on top of the search results. You also have to keep in mind about the changing algorithms as well. There are various factors connected with on-page SEO, like keyword density, keyword research, external and internal links, etcetera.
- Using social media: Even if your website has top-notch content, then it will be of no use if people cannot find it. You have to promote your content. And there is not a better way to do it, than using social media. With the use of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, you will be able to create profiles, post content, pictures and videos as well. In case using social media is not your cup of tea, you can always hire an agency.
- Use video marketing: Videos are a great way to increase engagement among your follers and customers. Consumers love watching videos and therefore you can use video channels like YouTube and Vine, and use it for promoting your website. It will not cost you huge amounts of money as well. This is because 70 per cent out of 100 per cent wants to watch a video over reading a blog.
- Indulge in guest blogging: Even though some people might say that guest blogging is getting out of fashion, it indeed helps a lot in creating traffic on your website. You can always use proof to invite people who are subject matter experts to write on your website, on niche subjects. With a guest blogger, you can also contribute to their blog or website by adding a website link.
- Marketing via email: Email marketing should not be ignored at all, because the cost of running email marketing is very less and it is also effective as well. The returns will be huge if your email marketing reaches success. Therefore, this method is highly recommended and effective as well, without a doubt.