Apple finally ended months of rumours, discussions and deliberations on September 7th when it unveiled the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus to the world. But, since its launch, people have now started deliberating whether the new iPhone 7 is worth a buy or not. Here, we solve this confusion by listing 6 reasons why you must upgrade your current phone to an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus.
1) Cameras- One of the things that makes iPhone stand out from its competition, is its powerful camera. While the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus both are still 12MP modules, but the iPhone 7 Plus will comes with two 12MP units at the back side. The rear camera now also offers Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), and the iPhone 7 Plus’ model comes with dual camera setup that makes even 2x optical zoom an extremely easy task. Both the models support 7MP front-facing HD cameras.
2) New Home button- Apple has decided to revamp iPhone’s signature Home button with a static version. The Home button is now powered by a ‘Taptic Engine’ and is force touch sensitive. This means, no more clicking or pressing the home button to get things done.
3) Better processor- The new iPhone is powered by a 64-bit A10 Fusion chipset, which Apple describes as the most powerful chip ever used in a smartphone.
4) Five Color Options- In addition to Apple’s signature silver, gold, and rose gold finishes, the new iPhone 7 will also come in an attractive deep, high-gloss jet black and eye-captivating black with a matte finish. The jet black option will only be available in 128GB and 256GB models.
5) Storage- Apple has decided to discontinue its 16 GB models and will be introducing its new iPhones in three sizes, 32 GB, 128GB and 256GB.
6) Longer Battery Life- Apple has power packed the iPhones with a greater battery capacity with an aim of providing the phone a longer battery life. According to the tech giant, an iPhone 7 can sustain 12 hours of LTE browsing, while an iPhone 7 Plus will be able to pull off an extra two hours.