More stories

  • Reliance Is Acquiring Haptik For Over INR 200 Cr 4

    Reliance Is Acquiring Haptik For Over INR 200 Cr

    Reliance Industries Ltd is now all set to acquire the Artificial Intelligence based conversational platform Haptik as the company is now looking to make it snap in the technology startup. Reliance Jio Industries Ltd will now buy the San Francisco and Mumbai based Haptik Inc. Haptik is the Times Internet Company, according to the report. […] More

  • Infosys and ABN AMRO Announce Partnership in Customer Experience 5

    Infosys and ABN AMRO Announce Partnership in Customer Experience

    Infosys, which is the second largest IT consultancy firm of India is now set to acquire the 75% stake for Rs 986 crore in the Stater NV, the mortgage service provider of the Dutch Bank, the company revealed in a report. ABN AMRO will continue to hold the remaining stake of 25%. This will be […] More

  • TCS to build cross-industry blockchain solutions 6

    TCS to build cross-industry blockchain solutions

    TCS, which is the largest IT and Software Consultancy company has now revealed that it is now developing solutions to drive the scaled adoption of the blockchain across the industries, with the help of latest technologies from the Corda Enterprise blockchain Platform of R3, and Microsoft Azure. TCS already provides with the blockchain solution called […] More

  • AI everywhere artificial intelligence, gbdfbdf fdvdsfv

    Tech Mahindra joins Avaamo on conversational AI

    Tech Mahindra, leading provider of digital transformation, has announced its global strategic partnership with Avaamo, a leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) to include developing and delivering conversational AI solutions for global enterprises The collaboration will help Tech Mahindra harness newer enterprise artificial intelligence technologies and serve global markets in countries like the United States, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, Malaysia, Israel, Philippines, […] More

  • India to have AI based Digital Assistant for drivers 7

    India to have AI based Digital Assistant for drivers

    Car drivers in India are soon going to have Artificial Intelligence based digital co- drivers with no occupation of seat beside car driver in their vehicle as Germany- based start up is ready to launch world’s very first digital assistant for car drivers in India in the up coming year, which is just four months […] More