Salesforce DX is one of the most interesting tools by Salesforce which provide a better user interface for the users. It is like Salesforce and being a Salesforce product, and this is a cloud computing application for companies to work in a more convenient way. Just as the name, this application provides better integration for your business and company plans and projects.
This doesn’t mean that there is magic in this app and it will do everything on its own. If you do think like that, then there is nothing like that, but it is much more convenient when compared to Salesforce. Before you get started with Salesforce DX, there are some things that you need to know about it, and it will surely help you in some better ways.
What Salesforce DX provides?
Salesforce DX provides so many things to their user, and this user-friendly application is the only thing that everyone needs. Here are all those things that you can get from Salesforce DX. These are –
- You get better control over the collaboration, auditing and all of the disaster controls for the apps and all. With Salesforce DX, you get a better version control system (VCS) sync for your system, and as a developer, you get better control over all such things.
- You will get a continuous integration and a continuous delivery which will help you to improve your marketing time and quality of your services.
- You will get it easier to change the production and manage it with Salesforce DX.
- You can get the ability to be more agile towards the management of your projects.
In all these aspects, Salesforce DX will surely help you, and all you need to do is to choose it up for the betterment of your company. There are many platforms for Salesforce like Flosum.com and many more that you can choose. However, just like many other applications, Salesforce also have some advantages and Disadvantages.
Advantages of Salesforce DX
- This is an open tech for everyone.
- You can use any tool to let your code modify.
- There is a feature that will make your release cycle more and more agile and better than anything that you have seen before.
- You get an improved development for your team and your collaborations.
- All you need is a local setup for a developer to get hands-on Salesforce DX.
- There is automatic testing for your code and a continuous integration alongside.
Disadvantages of Salesforce DX
- This is a newly launched application, and it needs some updates with the addition of all the essential features that are missing.
- There are fewer chances that can help you to troubleshoot anything as there is much less information about it on the web.
- System admins have to operate differently as there is a huge line of rules and commands that you need to follow.
- There will always be a learning phase for every developer in your company, and that is because this application is quite new in the market.
It’s up to you now whether you want to opt for Salesforce DX.