Deep Learning for Self-Driving Cars by Lex Fridman
[td_block_video_youtube playlist_title=”” playlist_yt=”PLrAXtmErZgOeiKm4sgNOknGvNjby9efdf” playlist_auto_play=”0″]
Deep Learning for Self-Driving Cars ( latest version 2018 ).It’s an introduction to the practice of deep learning through the applied theme of building a self-driving car.
Instructors are working on devoloping cars that understand environment inside and outside the car.
Terminologies used in the lecture:
- DL = NN (Deep Learning = Neural Nets).
- DL is a subset of ML (Machine Learning).
- MLP: Multi layer Perceptron.
- DNN: Deep Neural Networks.
- RNN: Recurrent Neural Networks.
- LSTM: Long Short Term Memory.
- CNN: Convolutinal Neural Networks.
- DBN: Deep Belief Networks.
Lex Fridman Profile ::
I’m a postdoc at MIT, working on deep learning in the context of semi-autonomous vehicles, driver state sensing, scene perception, motion control and planning.