It is definitely not a big surprise for any smartphone user that the Apple iPhone XR is currently the top-selling smartphone in the USA. Even though it does not offer all the features like the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max, like the OLED display and also the dual rear cameras. Still, the iPhone XR delivers on all the other top aspects of the flagship iPhones at a more affordable price.
The iPhone XR comes with the latest world beater, the A12 Bionic chip, along with the same convenient Face ID technology just like the iPhone XS and the XS Max – so that you can easily unlock your phone via your face.
The best part of having the iPhone XR is how Apple has managed to manufacture the smartphone in various different colours, like red, blue, white, etcetera, along with a colour matched aluminium frames as well. It is one of the most colourful looking iPhone, Apple has ever made, besides the iPhone 5C.
And besides that, you get the same long lasting battery life, just like you’d get with any other iPhone models – in fact, the iPhone XR has the best battery life charts compared to the iPhone XS and the XS Max. You may not like the single rear camera or the low PPI LCD display on the iPhone XR, but the overall value is tremendously high with this smartphone.
Apple has ever made, besides the iPhone 5C. And besides that, you get the same long lasting battery life, just like you’d get with any other iPhone models – in fact, the iPhone XR has the best battery life charts compared to the iPhone XS and the XS Max. You may not like the single rear camera or the low PPI LCD display on the iPhone XR, but the overall value is tremendously high with this smartphone.
Also, with its new generation of all-screen displays, such as the iPhone XR and its siblings – Apple has also changed the method via which you can take a screenshot as well. If you are an old iPhone user or moving from an Android to an iOS device, you definitely need to know about this new screenshot taking method. The following ways will help you in learning how to take a screenshot on iPhone XR:
- The first thing you need to do is to first unlock your iPhone XR.
- After unlocking your iPhone XR, you will need to tap the ‘Volume Up’ and also the ‘Side Unlock Button’ simultaneously at the same only.
- A screenshot preview will appear at the bottom left corner of your iPhone XR’s display. You can proceed tap on it and make any kind of editing or mark-ups if required.
- You can also long press on the screenshot preview as well, in case you do not want to do any kind of editing. Long pressing on the preview will help you to share your screenshot right away.
- After that, tap the ‘Done’ button on the top right corner of the iPhone XR’s display. There will be a prompt to delete or save the screenshot, that you have just taken.
- In case if you proceed to save the screenshot, the screenshot will be saved in the ‘Photos’ app of your iPhone XR.
Taking a screenshot in the coming days will be a much tougher task, as Apple continues to remove physical buttons from its line of iPhone models – as the button combinations continue to change as well.