After the long wait, now it’s time for the good news that now Google has officially announced the first mobile payments in Asia.
Google launches India mobile payments app Tez as a free mobile wallet that will allow the users to link their bank accounts easily to the online stores.
Google has launched this Unified Payments Interface that is a digital payment service for the Asians named as Tez.
With this development now Google becomes the fast-growing industry of digital payments as the international company in Asia. The App is powered by the UPI that is the payments protocol made by the National Payments Corporation of the Indian government.
How to access Tez App
- The users now can easily send money to their home, family, friends, including the small and big payments.
- This Google’s digital payment app can make money transactions easy for India. The ultrasound technology of NFC chip may transfer the money transactions between devices.
- Moreover Google becomes the partner with India’s State Bank, the HDFC, ICICI, and the Axis Bank, along with 55 total banks for enabling this service throughout India.
- This Tez app of Google supports to link the bank accounts using the Android or iOS, via the state-backed payments or the Unified Payment Interface system.
Use of Tez App
- Tez user interface is quite simple the user can download this app simply.
- After that, they can sign-in to it using their mobile device and get registered along with their bank account and it’s beginning to work.
- For the successful registration, when the user will give an email id, a Pin via SMS will be received to the user to complete this registration process.
- By requesting the UPI PIN the users can start with this app for making payments and can also request for payments to their family and friends.
Features of this App
- This app is user-friendly. Everyone can easily use this app for money transactions.
- The app is highly secured as Google has added a 4-digit security PIN to make the transactions secure for the users.
- Now the users can directly make money transaction via their bank accounts to Tez by the UPI.
- The users can connect each other by this app and can send text messaging to each other. Moreover, they can connect through using speakers or microphones too.
This app is applicable to support many languages including, Hindi, English, Marathi, Tamil, Gujarati, Bengali, Telugu and Kannada.
- Users can connect with UPI platform to this app and Fifty-five banks of India are partnering with UPI.
- Tez app is available to the Google’s Android operating system and Apple’s iOS.
- Moreover, Google Offers this service free and it might be possible with the additional functions in Te zap later on.
- This app is adopted very fast by the users as more than 200 million users are active and it increases. It’s obvious to overcome Facebook and Whatsapp users.