As a startup business owner, you may always be looking for strategies that can boost your company’s growth. Traditional marketing schemes are now combined with digital marketing principles. New strategies include:
- SEO Marketing: Now, companies can now harness the power of keywords that people place in search engines in order to drive customers into their website.
- Social Media Marketing: The rise of social media platforms paved the way for brands to reach out to millions of people through their personal profiles.
- Artificial Intelligence: Startups may also incorporate intuitive AI software on their website and marketing campaigns to improve their sales.
When it comes to implementing AI and SaaS (Software as a Service) platforms, one of the most interesting concepts is customer success (CS). It is possible to have CS software installed in your business marketing strategies to get more leads and increase your revenue. In this post, you will discover some of the best ways this can be done.
How To Power Up Your Startup’s Growth With Customer Success
Think of SMART goals related to your startup’s growth.
Before jumping in the bandwagon of using customer success for your business growth, you need to think about what are your specific objectives why you want to implement such a strategy in the first place. You may use the SMART template to help you come up with growth goals that can be achieved over time. SMART stands for:
- Specific: Who is your target audience? What kind of action do you want them to perform? What constitutes as ‘customer success’ for you–a subscription, a purchase, or engagement?
- Measurable: It is also helpful to think of the numbers. How many people do you want to reach out to, and how many would you want to perform a specific action?
- Attainable: Is this goal attainable with the resources that you have in a given timeframe?
- Realistic: You also have to come into terms with the status of your business growth. Having unrealistic expectations is a recipe for disappointment.
- Time-Bound: Vague goals often lack a specific time-frame. A measurable goal means you need to encapsulate it within a range of time.
These SMART goals for business growth can help you gain clarity about the CS strategy that you want to implement.
Choose high-quality CS software.
Nowadays, you can take advantage of technology and its capabilities to increase customer engagement and improve revenue growth.
A CS software will be extremely helpful in customer acquisition, retainment, and engagement as you offer your product and services. UserIQ is an example of a CS software that can be easily implemented in your internal and digital business strategy. For example, CS software can help you set up these following features within your website or email campaigns:
- Use of product suggestions: CS software is intuitive. This means that you can increase a customer’s purchase through multiple orders of related items. The product suggestions are based on the customer’s previous purchases.
- Email marketing campaigns: Email marketing stands as still one of the most effective digital strategies with the highest return on investment (ROI). CS software may be plugged in along with your email marketing content to send in customer-specific campaigns that make them want to click.
- Improving interface: When customers browse your website, what makes or breaks their decision to purchase? CS software can help you determine points of the breakdown in order to make more customers avail of your product or service.
Perform A/B experimentation.
After entering your desired features in your CS software, it is helpful to see which strategies worked or not. This step can help you optimize future campaigns. The benefits of performing A/B testing in your CS strategy are:
- Increasing the likelihood of effective campaigns
- Saving profits by only spending on strategies that work
- Venturing out on new trends that could potentially boost sales
Customer acquisition and retention using technology may seem complex, but everything can be simplified through these CS strategies. By wisely using digital marketing avenues, with the combined power of CS software, you can dramatically increase your chances of having a successful startup