According to Jeff Bezos, “Your brand is what people say about you when you’re not in the room.” Several instances have proved that clients, regardless of whether they are new or existing ones, are usually ready to invest in products and services of companies that have an excellent online reputation.
You will come across many such online portals that have excellent product quality. However, their lack of online presence puts their visibility at stake. The entrepreneurs ready to invest in a few tools that will improve their web presence and their online reputation yield excellent returns. It is not just in terms of revenue growth but also when it comes to building their brand image.
Let us find out, aside from Instagram, how you can tap into the potentialities of other social media platforms for brand growth. So, take a look at the paragraphs that follow.
Statistics show that online reputation determines your business volume as 90% of the online shoppers depends on the virtual reviews. Not only that, just as positive reviews influence shopping, but negative reviews also help you to decide or choose between products. WordPress blogs are also a major source for customers to check out a brand.
Aspects of reputation management
There are phases when it comes to brand building. First is to build your brand image, second is to maintain the position that you are holding online, and lastly, restoring the faith of clients in your brand if there has been a lacuna.
Building company image
Regardless of whether your company is just a start-up, medium-sized or a larger business entity, your objective will be-
- Connect with your customers so that you can make them aware of any new product that you have launched or if you have improved any particular product or services, and you want your clients to know about it.
- You can communicate through various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, chatting platforms about rewards, freebies, and discounts from time to time.
- Content in any form can be made use of for marketing your products online, whether it is textual or graphical. Many companies depend on WordPress and other popular CMS or Content Management Systems to get their work done.
Whatever social media platform you use, make sure that your results are excellent. WordPress has many features that you can use to customize your page and promote it. If necessary, you can also turn to professionals that will help you in increasing digital footfalls ethically. For instance, these days, Instagram plays a significant role in building your online presence.
Maintain your online presence and reputation
Once you have an excellent web presence, you cannot afford to lose your place, primarily when you have worked hard to earn that place. If you have hired the services of a brand reputation company or service provider, you can continue to take their services so that they take the necessary steps to maintain your position. And this can be done in any way they feel will be right for that particular moment, taking into account business volume, a number of visitors, bounce rate, and conversion rates.
So, you can leave it at the hands of the experts and make expectations clear and what you expect from them. For instance, if you are making use of Instagram analytics services, you can ask for a specific number of likes as their target, along with the required number of comments that you are looking forward to. Therefore, you may choose to buy real Instagram followers to build a strong online presence. Also, make sure that the reviews, if any, are favorable. And if at all there are negative reviews, you can work upon to improve your products or services and offer better quality offers.
Using social media tools for digital marketing
Make your objectives clear when you are investing in digital marketing. What will you expect your brand building service provider to do?
- The brand-building tools must be “compelling” with participation from visitors and with digital footfalls from proactive clients.
- If you find that there is a customer that is not satisfied with your products, it is their responsibility to set records straight by assuring that the complaint will be taken care of.
- If you have dissatisfied clients posting negative feedback and reviews, address the issue promptly. Do not wait for other visitors to point out the problems that you have not addressed at all.
- Choose the social media platforms that will serve your purpose. Depending on the age group, your product’s target, you must select a platform for propagating your messages and connecting well with your audience.
Most importantly, if you have your presence on all social media platforms, but you do not have a mobile version, all your efforts will not pay off in the long-run.