The name Celebal stands for a Latin word that says “dream to achieve.” The name came into existence with the word “celeblita.”
The motivation behind the company is to run a niche consulting/ product company in Jaipur. They serve large consulting enterprises. The pilot product came out to be very much successful.
There are certain revolutions that are taken care of-
Like, keeping the data in the country (PI’s marks) and access the data well defined, and there is a governance layer. Once meeting the criteria, you can go with both private and public cloud banks.
“Public cloud will dominate the market for 1-2 decades due to service availability.”-said Anirudh Kala.
- Cloud is not anymore a luxury but a necessity.
- The market is now hitting a war of technology.
The company grew from the seeds rather than taking over others.
- We always need to understand the ecosystem and the cloud economy to improvise.
- We offer them the right analytics or a cloud base offering coupled with the enterprises (banking, NDFC, insurance, retail, farming, manufacturing, etc.).
- We modernize financial analytics (sales orders, invoice status, cash flow.)
- We run it with ARP, creating reports, organizing the cloud.
- Celebal intends to go into space for the next 24 months in a vision to be self-beneficial.
- Observe the market growth for the upcoming 18-20 months with the same velocity.
- Being a strong Indian market, we strategize to continue the same.
- Rather than understanding the software/process, we can’t deal with it effectively. Here, the system understands what the customer actually needs and works accordingly.
- The company is going in the direction where conversation is the major paradigm of communication with the customers.
- The Celebal’s are primarily working on voice-based operations, which resolves various hindrances of inconveniences.